Ntegrated’s offers an additional classification of VPN for those businesses who have many users, or those who will require others to have remote access to their secured internal networks. The SSL VPN is unique in the way it saves both time and money. Unlike traditional VPNs, an SSL VPN does not require the installation of additional specialized client software on the remotely used computers.
An SSL VPN stands for a Secure Sockets Layer Virtual Private Network. It is a classification of VPN that can be used with standard web browsers. Its main use is to allow remote users access to web applications and internal network connections.
The key reasons Ntegrated’s SSL VPN is often preferred are: because it offers versatility in numbers. It provides convenience, practicality, ease of use, and functionality. It permits a steady influx of users on various computers to access resources from different locations simultaneously. This is the most cost efficient solution for medium to large businesses. However, Ntegrated’s SSL VPN can be customized to fit the needs of any business, whether currently in the growing stages, or already established.
Some of the most outstanding benefits of using Ntegrated’s SSL VPN suite include:
- You can protect the internal network infrastructure, and still have permeable secure access with Ntegrated’s SSL VPN.
- It is easy to extend network resources to multiple users, who reside in different locations.
- You are able to let remote users access your network securely through their web browser without requiring any downloads on their part.
- You are able to customize what access you want to grant remote users.
- It is not only cost-effective, it is also extremely user friendly, and can be tailored.
- You can guard against malware, viruses and third party threats to secure information.
- Ntegrated’s SSL VPN saves you time, and money, by organizing communication and structuring user access at a fundamental level, systematizing it, both, effectively and efficiently.
Ntegrated helps businesses expand their platform for communication from real life, to virtual, and transition easily back and forth. It aids and solidifies the group effort by making sure that collaboration is possible. It allows employees and businesses to discover ways to communicate, manage and integrate information and sources. Since these services integrate seamlessly with your business’s existing applications and system requirements, users can achieve more, save time and much effort. They can have the tools to find solutions, problem solve, collectively intuit answers and work collaboratively.